Top Raleigh Accolades
Raleigh, NC in America’s Top 50
Raleigh Ranked 18 in Businessweek’s Best Cities
Businessweek.com and Bloomberg Rankings evaluated 100 of America’s largest cities to arrive at the top 50 best places to live. Raleigh ranked at number 18. Looking for reasons to relocate to Raleigh, NC? Read on.
What makes Raleigh one of the best cities to live in, in America?
- Strong median household income of $76,255
- Low crime, low unemployment
- Education: Five universities, including the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Duke University. Public school performance and number of degree holders were considered in the rankings.
- Historical traditions, with properties as the Mordecai House and Tucker House
- Recreational opportunities, including museums, bars, restaurants,parks, professional sports teams
- Air Quality
What mattered most in Business Week’s 2012 Best Cities to Live ranking?
Leisure amenities, educational metrics and economic metrics, crime, and air quality were given the most weight.
Buying a House in Raleigh, NC
Raleigh, NC is a relocation destination, hundreds of people are moving to Raleigh every year from around the country. From hundreds of different “Best Place” accolades to the parks, culture, and universities that define the Triangle, Raleigh continues to be chosen as a favorite place to live in America.
Raleigh Cary Realty is a Raleigh Real Estate Company, offering Raleigh NC Homes – we have experienced agents who work with the most up to date tools to help you sell and buy homes in Raleigh and it’s surrounding area.
Read the entire Business Week article here.
Data came from Onboard Informatics and the Trust for Public Land.
Find the Best Neighborhoods in the Raleigh Area!