Buyers relocating to our region are asking which area in the Triangle to move to. We know that where people work tends to play big a part in the choice of where to live. However, if you have a few areas to choose from, based on work location, we encourage you to drive to the different towns listed below.
Some of our favorite areas are:
- Raleigh: North Carolina’s capital city. It is home to the state government buildings, dozens of museums and historic sites, and more. Condos are prevalent in Downtown Raleigh, historic homes, and prestigious neighborhoods are found inside the 440 beltline, and luxurious estate homes are common in North Raleigh.
- Cary: This beautiful town has been voted one of the best cities to live many times over. Apart from being one of the safest cities in the country, it has some of the best schools in the state, lots of parks, and tons of family-friendly events to enjoy.
- Durham: Home to Research Triangle Park, Duke University, and the renowned Duke Health. Those who love history, arts, culture, sports, and nature will love living in this major city. Popular activities include Duke Homestead, Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham Bulls Baseball, and the American Tobacco Trail.
- Chapel Hill: An exciting college town that has plenty of amenities for all ages. Arts and culture are the backbone of this town. Citizens often find themselves at the annual Carolina Jazz Festival, Fridays on the Front Porch, and the Festifall Arts Festival.
- Apex: An authentic small town. Residents love the hometown atmosphere, vibrant and quaint downtown, an abundance of community festivals and events, and excellent public schools. Apex recently landed the #1 spot on Money Magazine’s Best Places to live list.
- Wake Forest: What was once a rural community, is now a bustling town filled with restaurants, boutiques, breweries, and beautiful homes. Wake Forest is known for its premier public schools.
Contact us today to find your forever home in whatever area of the Triangle you fall in love with.