The entire home buying process may seem daunting, but when broken down, it’s manageable. The main reason that people feel overwhelmed by any process is because they can’t understand everything that goes into it.
So, our real estate team at Raleigh Cary Realty wants to help break that down! Time and effort are required – home buying is not to be taken lightly! But don’t worry – it’ll be worth it in the end.
6 must-know steps to finding the next Raleigh home for your family are:
- Begin Research: Check websites, magazines, newspapers, and real estate listings frequently. Take note of how long listings are up and changes in asking price.
- Determine Budget: This will be different for every homebuyer, but lenders can help determine an appropriate amount for you. Get pre qualified and preapproved for credit for a mortgage by providing the proper financial information to a mortgage banker and lender.
- Pick the Best Agent: Raleigh Cary Realty offers the best realtors in the Triangle who are always happy to help.
- Start Shopping: There are many different homes to see! Find ones that stick out to you, but make sure they are in the right price range. Pay attention to little details.
- Get An Inspection: There could be structural damages or things in the house that need fixing – don’t let them escape your radar! Offers on a home can be contingent on the inspection process. Then, an appraiser will estimate the value of the house being purchased. They are from a third party and determine if the price being paid for the house is fair.
- Close On The Home: Complete the sale by signing all of the paperwork. As soon as the check is delivered to the seller of the house, the house is ready to be moved into.
Remember, there are realtors that are ready and able to help when needed. Give Raleigh Cary Realty a call or visit our website. We’ll help you get the dream home you’ve always wanted!