The Triangle has so much to offer all throughout the year. With each city having its own distinct personality, you’re sure to be entertained no matter what season, day or time it is.
Here are some upcoming events that you don’t want to miss:
- Elton John (March 12th): Five-time Grammy Award-winner performs at PNC Arena, celebrating a half-century of music on his “Farewell Yellow Brick Road” tour.
- Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade (March 16th): Come out to Raleigh and help celebrate Irish and Celtic traditions and culture. There will be a parade of dancers, bagpipes, musicians and more marching through the streets of downtown, followed by a day full of live music and performances.
- Winter Jam (March 22nd): Join us at PNC Arena for an unforgettable time. Winter Jam features some of the top names in Christian Music!
- Check Out First Friday (April 5th at 4 pm): Take a self-guided tour of downtown Raleigh’s art galleries, studios, art venues and museums. Enjoy visiting the galleries, listening to live music, and delight in a divine culinary experience. First Friday flags mark the participating venues so don’t miss out on some great specials being offered!
- Cary’s Beer & Bacon Festival (April 6th at Koka Booth Amphitheater): This event features some of the best food trucks and restaurants! Beer AND bacon, what is there not to love?!
While you’re in the area, let us at Raleigh Cary Realty show you around some of the top places to live. The Triangle is the place to be!