With so much area considered in the Triangle, it can be tough to know where to buy a home. Inside the Beltline? In Cary? In Raleigh? In a good school district? Near work?
Our team at Raleigh Cary Realty helps families make these decisions every day. There are a few factors we always like to run through to help clients understand what is best for them.
5 things to consider and decide on before picking a neighborhood to live in are:
- Commute: It is important to know what a comfortable commute for the family is and what the family needs. Are you comfortable on major highways or just back roads? Do you have a specific time limit or mile limit of the drive?
- Schools: If there are kids in the family, it is important to know what types of schools you want your kids to be in. Are there certain programs available in certain schools? Are there certain excellence levels the school should have achieved?
- Lifestyle: Is there a certain lifestyle the family is looking for? Do you want to live near shopping or near downtown?
- Home Requirements: It is important to consider what needs to be in the home. For example, if a large backyard is required, you need to go a little further outside of Raleigh.
- Cost: And, last but not least, it is important to consider what a comfortable budget for a home is for the family.
This feels like a lot of information to think through, but we tell our clients to make a list of everything they are looking for in their homes. If you have your list ready and you are ready to start looking at homes, contact us now.