Fall is the nation’s favorite season, and who could disagree? There is just something about the trees changing to the most beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow. Bonfires, pumpkin spice, and sweater weather bring about a sense of comfort, warmth and fellowship. The cooler weather is reason enough to get out and celebrate the season!
Here are some Fall events worth marking on your calendar:
● Celebrate Fuquay-Varina Festival (October 5) – Fuquay Varina: Enjoy live entertainment, craft beer, food, the downtown chili cook-off, art vendors, a free kid zone and local businesses! There is so much to celebrate in Fuquay-Varina!
● FestiFall Arts Festival (October 12) – West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill: Musical performances on several stages, artists and artisans from all over the south, food trucks, interactive art projects and more.
● Beericana (October 12) – Sugg Farm Park in Holly Springs: Beericana is a craft beer and music festival that brings great beer from breweries from across the state of North Carolina (and some from beyond our borders) to enjoy.
● North Carolina State Fair (October 17-27) – Raleigh: This is the 10-day Fall staple that you do not want to miss! Rides, games, food stands, fried everything, agricultural exhibits and so much more! Opening day is Thursday, October 17th at Noon.
● NC Comicon (November 8-10) – Durham: Comic lovers will love this convention full of costume contests, charity events and signings by characters and comic book creators!
● Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches Galore: Pumpkin patches and corn mazes are a hit around the area for little ones! Plan a fun family outing at one of our local patches, even have a night out at one of the “after dark” corn mazes.
You do not want to miss out on all of the fun this Fall season! We at Raleigh Cary Realty love the Triangle and all it has to offer!