Are there really any benefits to using a Realtor? The answer is YES! Buying or selling a home can be an overwhelming task, and this is where having an experienced Realtor walking through the process with you makes it smoother.
Here are a few of the benefits:
- Pricing: Pricing a home correctly is vital for a successful sale. A lot of times, what homeowners think their home is worth is different from what the market is saying. Likewise, when purchasing a home, Realtors can help to make sure the buyer is offering a fair price and getting the home they want. Having an expert navigate pricing and other terms of the sale is so important for buyers and sellers.
- Access to MLS: The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is a great tool buyers and sellers have access to if they have a Realtor. When selling a home, the exposure is vital and when buying, the ability to see the options available on the market is invaluable.
- Laws: There are so many laws regarding buying or selling a home and many times, only a licensed professional has experience with it. Having a Realtor ensures that all guidelines and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Knowledge: The information about the various towns, neighborhood, and schools help buyers determine what area they want to move to. Realtors have all that information at the tip of their fingers and can help a home buyer find what is most important to them. They also have a trained eye for finding issues, faults, and hazards regarding properties that others might miss.
- Save time: Having a Realtor saves time on doing research and finding reputable contractors and service providers for all that’s needed during the process of a home sale or purchase because they have those resources readily available.
- Worth the cost: Are Realtors really worth the cost? Buyers have nothing to lose since the seller covers the commission. According to data, even though the seller pays both agents’ fees, the average home sold using an agent, will sell for thousands of dollars over those sold by the owner.
It’s important to find an agent that you can trust that has your best interest at heart through the buying and selling process. Raleigh Cary Realty will do just that! We provide the individual attention you deserve through the entire process. Contact us today!