So many Raleigh families spend their summers vacationing at the beach. But, parents still have to work and can’t spend their entire time at the beach. Well, Raleigh has some great events for all families to enjoy when they aren’t on vacation!
Our realtors at Raleigh Cary Realty are often asked what the best summer events in Cary and Raleigh area. We love answering questions like this for our clients who are relocating to Cary or moving to a new part of the Triangle.
5 of the best events in the summer in Cary and Raleigh that we suggest are:
- PeakFest: PeakFest is an annual event in Downtown Apex. It is a great chance to get to know the Downtown Apex businesses and meet other people who live in Apex. Find out more about PeakFest here.
- Artsplosure!: Artsplosure is a weekend event to highlight North Carolina artists – both professional and amateur. To learn more about Artsplosure, click here now.
- Story Times: For younger children that enjoy story times at the libraries in Wake County, there are more story times available during the summer. Many bookstores will offer story times during the summer which you can find here.
- The ‘Works: The 4th of July is spectacular in Raleigh. Each city does fireworks on their own day surrounding the 4th, but one of the favorite shows is the ‘Works in Downtown Raleigh. Learn more about the ‘Works show here.
- DPAC: There are so many great shows during the summer at the Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC.) To take a break from the heat outdoors, check out a show at DPAC.
Are you planning to move to Raleigh and have questions about the Triangle area? Our team would love to answer those questions for you. Send us a message now!