5 Benefits of Hiring a Professional Real Estate Agent
Many people feel that when they want to sell their home, they can put up a “For Sale By Owner” sign on their front lawn. That’s alright. We understand. However, before you do that, at Raleigh Cary Realty, we would like to take a moment to provide you a few thoughts.
5 benefits of hiring a professional real estate agent before you try to sell your house on your own are:
1. Agents know how to price your home: A great professional real estate agent knows exactly what homes are going for in the market, and they know how to price your home. There’s a fine line between underpricing and overpricing. Our agents know that line.
2. Agents know how to stage your home: Our experience will help you set up and stage your home to make it as attractive as possible to potential buyers. Remember that first impressions are important. Staging a home makes a huge difference with that.
3. Agents have a vast network: When it comes to marketing a home, knowing lenders, inspectors, closing attorneys, etc., good real estate agents have a vast network of individuals that will help you get to closing faster.
4. Agents are experienced negotiators: Buyers will make offers, ask for contingencies, and other terms and conditions. Having a professional real estate agent means you have a skilled negotiator on your side to get you the best deal.
5. Agents save you time: There are several steps and tons of paperwork involved in the sale of a home. That paperwork takes time to complete. Having a professional real estate agent who knows everything that needs completed will save you time and headaches.
So, if you are ready to list your home—or if you are in the market to purchase a new home, contact the professional real estate agents at Raleigh Cary Realty. Then leave the hard work to us!