The holiday season is just around the corner and that means there is a ton of holiday shopping to get done. The holiday season is all about friends, family, giving thanks, and giving gifts. You want to give your friends and family all of these creative gifts but maybe you don’t know where to start looking. Luckily, the Triangle area is home to many holiday craft fairs that are sure to have something for every type of friend you have.
3 great craft fairs to shop at in the Triangle area to check out are:
- The Patchwork Holiday Market (Durham, NC)
- The Patchwork Market in Durham, NC has been serving the Triangle since 2014. They have created a space for vendors and creators to sell their goods to the surrounding community. While they are open every Saturday normally, they have a special Holiday Market every year at the Durham Armory.
- Merry & Bright at Vintage Market Days of the NC Triangle (Raleigh, NC)
- Vintage Market Days provides an upscale vintage marketplace that features home decor, edible goods, clothing, jewelry, and more! They host an event called Merry & Bright at the NC State Fairgrounds which allows the public to shop amongst some of the greatest crafters and vendors in the area.
- Carolina Inn Holiday Market (Chapel Hill, NC)
- The Carolina Inn transforms itself into a free admission Holiday Market a few days out of the year. It’s a great place to shop for holiday gifts and has goodies for all the sweet tooths out there. The Carolina Inn provides that holiday atmosphere that smells of hot chocolate and warm cider while patrons shop. It’s a great place to buy gifts for your loved ones.
These are just some of the many holiday markets around the Triangle this year. Our team at Raleigh Cary Realty is wishing everyone the best and brightest holiday season!