"Service That Will Move You"
Hi, I’m Mary DeFlavio, and thanks for visiting my website. I am an experienced Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) with over 20 years combined experience in real estate and the building/construction industry.
My family moved here from Worcester, MA in 2000 and we have been calling North Carolina home ever since! I’m lucky to have two wonderful grown children, a great husband, and an adorable golden retriever. Whenever I can (not nearly enough), I enjoy gardening, going to the beach, and boating on the Intracoastal Waterway.
I earned my real estate license in the 1980’s, and have been working here in North Carolina with both buyers and sellers for the past 13 years. My key to success is that I am highly organized and detail oriented, am honest and ethical, have a strong work ethic, and treat all my clients like family. My goal is to provide you the best experience you have ever had when buying or selling a home.
Real Estate is my business, and I take it seriously.
I invest a significant amount of my time and money in furthering my education, and hold several designations which validates my level of experience as well as my commitment to my business;
CRS - The Certified Residential Specialist: I am one of only 3% of all Realtors who hold their Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation. CRS agents have a proven record of success—3X success, in fact. Compared to the average REALTOR®, we have been in the business nearly three times longer, have three times the number of annual transactions, and generate three times the amount of gross sales. There’s no coincidence when it comes to CRS success. We must meet stringent education and experience requirements. That’s why only 3% of REALTORS® are Certified Residential Specialists. CRS agents are dedicated professionals and we work hard to ensure success for our home-buying and selling clients by tapping into our superior training, exceptional professional referral network, and timely and cutting edge industry resources
ABR - The Accredited Buyer Representative Designation is the benchmark of excellence in Buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
SRES - A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is a REALTOR® who is uniquely qualified to assist seniors in housing sales and purchases. The SRES® designation is awarded only to REALTORS® who have successfully completed a series of educational courses on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
Your business is important to me. As your agent, whether you are purchasing or selling a home, I will provide you with the highest level of service while accomplishing this with the utmost integrity, professionalism, and enthusiasm. You can be assured that I will go that extra mile to make your experience the best you have ever had. I will keep you informed, educated, and involved every step of the way so you always know what is happening and what comes next. I take care of all the details so you can take care of yourself and your family!
If you are considering purchasing or selling a home in the area, be sure to give me a call. I’d be happy to assist you with any and all of your real estate needs! And if you have family or friends who are thinking of a move, please pass on my name and contact information (referrals are a large part of my business and I’ll be sure to take great care of them).
Mary’s Raving Fans !
• “My husband and I purchased a home with the help of Mary DeFlavio . We made sure to let Mary know how much we appreciated her help and consideration during the search for and then closing of our beautiful new home. She was wonderful. It is not often that you come across anyone as diligent and driven as Mary. We think that she is an asset to anyone that has her in their employ. We have been getting to know our neighbors and have heard all of the horror stories about closings going awry and having no idea about what was happening during their home buying experiences. My husband and I could only look at each other and sigh with relief that we had Mary on our side. My husband and I understood the entire process because of her patience. As an individual, Mary is a neat and refreshing woman that deserves any and all praise she can get....Kudos to her. Your company could not have been represented better...Mary's as good as it gets” . . . . . Joni & Anthony S
• “Mary you were wonderful! Bill and I could not have asked for better. We felt very comfortable with you. You were our ONLY contact in North Carolina. You were reliable and very trustworthy. We would recommend you to everyone!"........ Karen & Bill E.
• "Your perseverance, guidance, and "sense of humor" keep us sane through this entire process of selling and buying a home at the same time. We are forever grateful that we had someone as honest and professional as you in our corner. We are so appreciative you were in our corner on this, Mary. We know you did the work of ten people to push everything through, and we want you to know that we are spreading your good name to anyone and everyone we can think of - you are the best!" . . . Josh & Amy
• "Mary was always on top of things and careful to cover all the details. She always followed through on her commitments and was quick to answer all of our concerns. She told us not to worry and she was right! We didn't have to worry about anything. Mary was great!". . . Debbie & Mike K.
• "Jeff and I were extremely impressed with your service. We felt that you went "above and beyond" the call of duty several times. Even though we were out of state we never worried that things were not being taken care of. We enjoyed working with you and also enjoy you on a personal level. We will highly recommend your services to anyone in need!" . . . Beth & Jeff